Sunday, March 4, 2018

Outside Of Energy, SPX Flow Still Waiting For The Turn

At a time when many industrial companies are seeing strong cyclical recoveries, SPX FLOW (FLOW) is still well off the pace of many of its industrial peers. Although markets like energy, air treatment, and chemical processing still have scope to improve from here, the company's food and beverage segment is likely to be a slower grower and SPX FLOW is going to have to start making more progress on share-of-wallet and internal margin improvement efforts.

Up more than a third from when I last wrote about the stock, I'm not as bullish on SPX FLOW now as I think the catch-up opportunity has largely materialized. There are multiple places where management could execute better over time, but I think those opportunities have to be considered in hand with the likely slower growth that SPX FLOW will see compared to many other industrials. I don't dislike the shares, but I don't see the opportunity I once did.

Continue here:
Outside Of Energy, SPX Flow Still Waiting For The Turn

No comments: